Digital copy of science textbook:
Writing a Lab Report - steps
1) Purpose - one sentence briefly stating the reason for the experiment.
2) Hypothesis - you predict the outcome, what will happen
- make an educated guess
3) Materials - list all materials
4) Procedure - write a numbered list of all the steps in order
5) Observations - record the things you saw (tables, charts)
6) Conclusion - make a concluding statement about what was learned
7) Application - apply the information to the world today.